UMP's Fan Box (Facebook)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wrap Up of Last Night's HORSE Tourney

Five people came to play last night. It was a fun, small get-together! Here's how things shook out:

5: lilwoozy
4: uminga
3: electricclaude
2: LittleRedElf
1: mr heatmizer

mr heatmizer took me out while we were playing Holdem. I was short-stacked, looking for an opportunity to get all my chips in the pot with the best hand. Pocket Kings showed up - this was my chance! I maxed out the raises pre-flop going heads-up with mr heatmizer. After the flop (8-J-7 rainbow) I pushed the rest of my chips in and showed my KK. mr heatmizer showed up with pocket Jacks and took me out with trips. The turn and river were blanks. Good catch heatmizer!

Let's hear your take on last night's game - write it up here!

No comments: