UMP's Fan Box (Facebook)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What the ###k happened?!?!?! I can't get to UMichiganPoker.com

It's true - the web site was down for a few hours. My tried and true Linksys Router went belly up. The extended wireless rabbit ears drooped and the happy little green lights were blinking, but no one was home.

Now, there's a brand new, faster, sleeker router with working harder than ever to keep the web site and all my other stuff up and running.

Sorry for any inconvenience! I just can't make the hardware schedule their breakdowns when it's convenient for me. hmph!

Michele

2 comments:

KGNGK said...

I thought I was crazy yesterday. I'm trying to show my brother the site and it's all 404-ing me. Stupid intrawebbing hardwares.

Michele said...

Hope your brother likes the site! Thanks for showing it around.